Thursday, July 8, 2010

Alex's Sixth Letter from the MTC

Well I feel just sick! I wrote Alex on Sunday morning through DearElder.com and was surprised when I read in his letter Tuesday he hadn't got it. I figured he'd have it for today after the mail room opened back up from the holiday. I didn't worry about writing a letter yesterday through them because I'm putting together a package for him and started writing him a normal letter yesterday with plans of finishing that package all up and sending it out today. I knew he'd have my Sunday letter for his email to us today - obviously not. I sent an email to DearElder.com to see if I need to resend it. I have my email confirmation from them from Sunday morning. I specifically wrote it Sunday morning knowing I wouldn't have time after church and that we would be traveling on Monday & Tuesday and I wouldn't be able to write. I will also write Alex and give him some tips on things he can write to us about even if he hasn't received a letter that week.

Hey Everyone!
Well what to say. Not much has really happened since the last time I wrote. I have yet to get an email or a dear elder from you guys this week so I can't respond to any questions. Brandon wrote me again that is cool and I will respond here in a little bit but ya. Since I have been here I have been asked to do two annointings and one blessing. All have been really cool for me. We got a new district in our zone yesterday and I am starting to really get close with the zone that is two weeks ahead of us so ya its been fun. If you could send this to Brandon that would be cool
Dear Brandon,
Thanks for the letter it helped a lot. I would like to say I am handling all the constant change I have had here in the MTC pretty well. I am just working as hard as I can praying often for help and guidance and I am doing well hahaha. That is cool you were able to go up to Canada with everyone. I wish I would have been able to go, but you know I have been kinda busy. It is so crazy to think I have been here for 3 weeks now. It's way weird the days go by so slow but the weeks just rush by. It's fun though. I am sure once I am down in Chile I will have more to write to you about. In the MTC there seems to be a limited amount of conversation topics haha. But I do want to hear about how Sydney and Hayley are doing and how Serene is doing so ya. Ok bro I love you and thanks for the letters I am glad you write me.
your little bigger brother,
Elder Alex Leavitt
Ok hey mom well I really don't know what to write cause of limited topics and the fact you and dad have yet to write me this week so I am sorry about that. I love you guys so much and I will talk to you later.
Love,
Elder Alexander Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment